alibaba.com

Last week I got information about alibaba.com. My lecturer told me about it. He told that alibaba.com is web majors on product in the world. What product that most hire by country and where product is made, that's all you can find in alibaba.com

Base on my lecturer story, i surfing alibaba.com. What my lecturer had told me is right about alibaba.com. I can say that alibaba.com is place producer, supplier, and buyer meet at web. That is suitable with alibaba.com tag, Global trade starts here.

But I have a question in my mind. People can get information about certain good web quickly while I hard to find it if I don't get information from the other. Otherwise, how new web to announce their web so people can come to quickly. I think it relate to how increase the traffic and seo or search engine optimazation. There are many site which talk about seo like http://trikseo.blogspot.com/.

Finally, I recomend you to visit alibaba.com and enjoy searching product that spread in the world.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

iTab. Powered by Blogger.